The ResTest 1 is a simple system dedicated to Class 1 conductors measurement up to 1200 mm2 (according to IEC 60228 standard). Integrating all top Quality components of the ResTest family, the ResTest is the perfect solution for an accurate measurement at the highest cost effective price.
To be reliable, measurement of the linear resistance of samples requires perfect mastery of important parameters such as temperature, length, input current, etc. This is why this measurement is generally performed in the laboratory.
The ResTest offers the unique combination of ultra-high precision measuring with extreme simplicity of operation. All critical components are integrated (temperature sensor, calibrated measuring ruler, specific jaws for all cable types etc.) allowing you to manage measuring uncertainties. The displayed values can be used directly (all relevant corrections are already made), printed (label or report) and exported (LAN).
- For Class 1 conductors (Aluminium and Copper)
- Cross-section: up to 1200 mm²
- Diameter: max 40 mm
- Automatic data storage through an internal PC
- Optional accessories such as resistivity/conductivity measurement system
- ResTest 1 Datasheet
- Linear Resistance Measurement - Family Brochure
- Calculate your payback time for an AESA resistance bridge
- Technical article about the effects of contact resistance
- Proficiency in linear resistance measurements or overall accuracy of linear resistance bridges (En, September 2013)
- Temperature and frequency effects on cable resistance : Snapshots on multi-material power cable linear resistance (En, June 2015)
Comparison between the equipment ranges: Linear Resistance on a sample