- Substantial time saving as cables can be measured while still at high temperature thanks to the innovative fast, dry (no water use) heating system – no more need to wait for cables to cool down!
- Significant raw material savings through ultra-smart definition of the security margin of the production machinery
- Facilitated measurement directly on the production line through revolutionary technology eliminating any need for ground insulation of the line
- Facilitated data interpretation as the measured resistance values displayed present a consolidated value of all parameters related to the measurement
- Material savings as no need to test samples which will then be scrapped
- Cost-effective solution provided by a robust trolley allowing you to move and use the device on several lines
On the Line : ResTest 8130 Family
Take the opportunity to make significant savings in raw material quantities thanks to the unique direct-on-the-line measuring equipment – no other instrument available on the market today can offer such advantages!
Conducting measurements fast during manufacturing, ensuring optimal result accuracy, combining facilitated data interpretation and simplicity of installation, the ResTest 813X family is the perfect partner to overcome major challenges facing cable manufacturers.
- Linear Resistance Measurement - Family Brochure
- Calculate your payback time for an AESA resistance bridge
- Temperature and frequency effects on cable resistance (En, June 2015)
- Comparison between the equipment ranges: Linear Resistance on the line
- Conversion table AWG/MCMIL/MM² here