- Conductor resistance measurement by axial current injection (EN, July 2019)
- Temperature correction for linear resistance measurements (EN, April 2019)
- Maximum length restrictions (EN, December 2018)
- Maximum length restrictions - short version (EN, December 2018)
- The enigma of testing patchcords (EN, December 2018)
- Alien Crosstalk Measurements - AESA Solutions to fulfil Standards (En, December 2015)
- Automatic Testing Equipment: advantages of measuring automatically Telecom/LAN cables (En, August 2015)
- Temperature and frequency effects on cable resistance (En, June 2015)
- Balunless: single ended S-parameters (En, April 2015)
- Gating: removes operator and connector influences in RF measurements (En, April 2015)
- LAN short cables: balunless allows the measurement of shorter lengths (En, March 2014)
- Reduction factor: electromagnetic protection of telecommunication lines (En, March 2014)
- Proficieny in linear resistance measurements or overall accuracy of linear resistance bridges (En, September 2013)
AESA is a leading company in the metrology of electrical cables and wires. Developing high-performance equipment requires specific testing and analyses.
At AESA, we invest considerable resources in such tests and analyses, and publish our results and conclusions in technical articles and application notes.
We believe that communicating our findings makes a substantial contribution towards furthering knowledge of cable metrology, and will help the industry as a whole to be better equipped to meet the challenges inherent in our business.
- Top Class at competitive price (En, Aug. 2015)
- LAN cable measurement: WITH or WITHOUT balun ? (En, June 2015)
- Automatic Testing Equipment - LAN cables - Competition (En, June 2013)
- Linear resistance measurement: what do you need ? (En, March 2013)
- Linear resistance measurement: what do you need ? (Cn, March 2013)
- Understanding flaws in communication cable production thanks to balunless single-ended measurements (En, talk during InterWire show, Atlanta April 2015)
- Length Restrictions in Cable Testing (En, talk during IWCS Conference, Providence October 2018)
- Electrical linear resistance versus weight measurement of conductors: what benefits can we expect?
(Technical Paper, Wire Journal International, May 2020)
- Exploiting Gating principle to circumvent the challenges of properly characterizing cables with improper terminations (En talk during IWCS Conference online October 2021)